((~SELAMAT DATANG DAN TERIMA KASIH~))

18 September 2010

Free Antivirus (antivirus percuma)



I'm still interested to 'talk' about something FREE here.
Protecting your computer from viruses is very important now. What you need is the best antivirus software possible on your computer. Luckily, some of the best antivirus software is completely free!
Many popular antivirus companies offer free versions.
These are antivirus(free version) that I have tried on my computer and my personal comment about them.



1. AVG Anti-Virus Free (my 3rd choice)
9w2ury comments:
Pros:
It’s very popular antivirus in free category. Easy to install, regular updates and convenient scan control.
Contras:
It will slow down your system and the detection rate is low. It also not very reliable (virus have pass thought to my system before). After used for long period, will experience that program unable to updates and need to install new. I have experience this twice and make me disappointed of this antivirus.



2. Avira AntiVir Personal (my 2nd choice)
9w2ury comments:
Pros:
It easy to use and regularly updates. The most important things are it stops most viruses and very reliable antivirus in free category.
Contras:
Always disturb by the popup asking you to upgrade to the paid version. Slow updates and slow down the system at the beginning of the season after boot windows.



3. Avast! Free Antivirus (my 1st choice)
9w2ury comments:
Pros:
It’s clear layout of functions and generally user friendly. It‘s excellent detection, reliable and very easy to use. Also regularly updates. Will updates automatically by not disturb and not slow down the system.
Contras:
Till now I can’t fine any single problem as it’s a free version.



4. Microsoft Security Essentials (my reserve )
9w2ury comments:
I’m never try this before but my friends told that it’s reliable and good because it’s directly from Microsoft. So, I’m can’t give my comment on this, and hope get opportunity to try this.


.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Have used Kaspersky protection for a few years now, and I would recommend this solution to you all.

Tolong Tekan 'LIKE' ni yer, jika belum...

klik..klik...

klik..klik..

Penghargaan

((~TERIMA KASIH KERANA SINGGAH DI http://9w2ury.blogspot.com/~))

Followers